Friends, in this Q&A session with St. Thomas More Catholic Chapel and Center at Yale University, I answered a variety of questions from students, including:
– Do you think that the culture’s view of sex has kept people outside of the Church? How do we charitably share our view?
– What did you decide to give up for Lent?
– How do we discern if bad things are tests from God, Satan, or just the way of the world?
– What are some opportunities for evangelization that COVID has produced?
– Why is confession necessary for the forgiveness of mortal sins?
– If you could have dinner with one saint, who would it be and why?
Bishop Barron on Social Media and the Catholic Culture of Contempt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbLR4pUCW1Q
Bishop Barron on the Worst of Religion, the Best of Religion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q7u75C_gk
Those Who are Just Must be Kind — Bishop Barron’s Sunday Sermon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ilaI0q1a8
Subscribe to this Channel: https://bit.ly/31LV1sn
Word on Fire Institute Channel: https://bit.ly/2voBZMD
Word on Fire en Español Channel: https://bit.ly/2uFowjl
———WORD ON FIRE———
Word on Fire: https://www.wordonfire.org/
Word on Fire Institute: https://wordonfire.institute/
FREE Daily Gospel Reflections (English or Español): https://dailycatholicgospel.com/
Bishop Barron Instagram: https://bit.ly/2Sn2XgD
Bishop Barron Facebook: https://bit.ly/2Sltef5
Bishop Barron Twitter: https://bit.ly/2Hkz6yQ
Word on Fire Instagram: https://bit.ly/39sGNyZ
Word on Fire Facebook: https://bit.ly/2HmpPpW
Word on Fire Twitter: https://bit.ly/2UKO49h
Word on Fire en Español Instagram: https://bit.ly/38mqofD
Word on Fire en Español Facebook: https://bit.ly/2SlthaL
Word on Fire en Español Twitter: https://bit.ly/38n3VPt
———SUPPORT WORD ON FIRE———
Word on Fire Store: https://store.wordonfire.org/